Men present a particular difficulty when it comes to buying gifts – they tend to value function over form, and often “don’t want anything” because they don’t need anything. We strive to bring in a curated selection of upgraded essentials for the men in your life, and this year these are among our favorites.
- 1. A flask funnel! It’s the most useful stocking stuffer you never knew he needed. Simple and efficient, this little baby turns what is usually a messy (& wasteful!) job into a breeze.
- 2. Men don’t tend to buy candles for themselves, and it can be tricky to buy for them, but Tatine makes it easy. If he’s new to the candle game, get him one of these smaller (but no less expansive) candles to try first – all of these scents are unisex.
- 3. For the contemplative guy on your list, a 500 piece puzzle of contemporary art. Inspiring and meditative.
- 4. It’s a challenge to get (most) men to care about skin care, so the easiest way is to do the leg work for them. We carry an awesome line of binchotan charcoal products that includes shaving cream, a cleanser, and a mask.
- 5. Staff favorite Izola has done it again! This little pocket sized flashlight doubles as a safe stash spot for whatever he doesn’t want to lose. We’re thinking matches for his next camping trip⛺️.
- 6. A cult classic here at Roxie Daisy, this product was designed and created here in Charlottesville by two UVa grads. Today, their company is much larger, but we still carry their full line of Mason Shaker goods—and trust us when we say, they make a great gift.
- 7. For that very special man on your list, whether he could just use an upgrade, or is starting in on a new job, a leather briefcase from Will Leather Goods will last for decades to come. These pieces break in over time, becoming unique to their wearer with use. As stunning as they are when they’re new, they’re even better after five years 👌🏼
- 8. We just got a huge shipment of new throw blankets in, and many of them are masculine enough to give to your guy as a gift. Perfect if you know someone who is off to college soon, or who has an apartment for the first time in their life.