The magic of Christmas is most apparent when there are little ones around. They are the most fun to spoil and the most fun to watch open gifts. We stocked up on some awesome gifts for them this year so you could do just that!
- 1. Hand knit alpaca slippers, in dogs or lambs. These make a great option if your family does a PJ exchange on Christmas Eve, but also work great as a stocking stuffer to keep their feet warm while they open the rest of their gifts.
- 2. Jess Brown dolls are a beautiful alternative to plastic options at big box toy stores. Each doll is handmade, and each of her outfits are as well. These dolls are like art for your little one to play with.
- 3. Maileg’s newest Bournonville Dance School set comes in three pieces and has already been a popular item in the store. These little animals all have magnetic hands so that they can realistically use the metal ballet bar when the whole thing is set up.
- 4. If there are any very small little ones on your list, these ultra soft cotton quilts from Pehr are a great way for them to stay cozy all winter.
- 5. For the artistic kid on your list, the best selling book from last year, Amazing Animal Facts, is now available in color-it-yourself postcards. Each postcard features an animal and a fact that can be mailed out to all their favorite people, or kept as a collection.
- 6. We talked about these on the women’s guide, but we also have a small selection of Mischa Lampert hats for kids, both with and without poms. Our favorite is the camo option shown.
- 7. JellyCats are a no-brainer. We have several new ones in stock, but our favorite this year is probably Maximus Mammoth 😍
- 8. Good news! JellyCat also makes sweet little board books to go with baby’s new favorite stuffed animal.